The Community Media Training Organisation provides nationally recognised training to community broadcasters. Our trainers are fully qualified and able to deliver training at the highest standard.
You will need access to a studio, computers, editing software and the Internet. You will also need a training room.
1. Read about the CMTO accredited courses below.
1. Fill out the CMTO Training Application Form.
2. Wait for confirmation of successful application from the CMTO.
3. Set the dates for the course and inform volunteers.
5. Once a trainer and dates are confirmed CMTO will send you all the materials you need.