The Community Media Training Organisation provides nationally recognised training to community broadcasters. Our trainers are fully qualified and able to deliver training at the highest standard.
What does your station need for training?
You will need access to a studio, computers, editing software and the Internet. You will also need a training room.
1. Read about the CMTO accredited courses below.
1. Fill out the CMTO Training Application Form.
2. Wait for confirmation of successful application from the CMTO.
3. Set the dates for the course and inform volunteers.
5. Once a trainer and dates are confirmed CMTO will send you all the materials you need.
The CMTO is currently developing a skill set from the CUA20215 Certificate II in Creative Industries. Within this skill set, we are aiming to create an opportunity for learners to create visual content that supports the promotion of their program.…
What Content is covered in the Training? The CUA31015 Certificate III in Media reflects the role of a skilled operator in the film, television, radio or digital media industries who applies a broad range of competencies in a varied work context,…
What Content is covered in the Training? The Statement of Attainment Radio Production Skills course is for workers and volunteers in community radio who want to up-skill. Learners will explore how to work in the creative industries, with a focus on…