Latest News: Training Funding Available NOW!
The Community Broadcasting Foundation's Training Grants are now open and the CMTO wants to help you get funding for training at your station!
If you are interested in getting training started at your organisation fill in the Online Expression of Interest Form
The CMTO will contact you and talk about your training needs.
The CMTO will help you decide on a course, a trainer and help you apply for a grant.
So what are you waiting for complete the Online Expression of Interest Form now!
What does your station need for training?
You will need access to a studio, computers, editing software and the Internet. You will also need a training room.
1. Fill in the Online Expression of Interest Form
2. Contact the CMTO and talk about your training needs on 02 9318 9626.
3. Set the dates for the course and advertise it at your station.
4. Collect student information and submit with grant application.
5. Once the grant is confirmed the CMTO will send you all the materials you need.