V2.6 March 2022/Review Dec 2022- Excerpt only
Policy / Procedure
Records Management Policy & Procedure
This policy is designed to ensure that the Community Media Training Organisation (CMTO) is able to effectively manage administrative, record management and reporting obligations, in accordance with the requirements of the Standards for Registered Training Organisations 2015, and State/Territory requirements.
This policy applies to administration, records management, and records retention for training and assessment services delivered by the CMTO.
Privacy and Student Access
- Except as required under the Standards for NVR Registered Training Organisations, Government Contracts or by law, information about a student will not be disclosed to a third party without the written consent of the participant.
- Access by students to their personal records is available upon request to the CMTO. Students may write to the CMTO requesting access to their files.
- A student’s access to their file will only be granted once written notification is received and the Student Services and Compliance Officer has validated the student’s identification.
- Access shall be provided within TEN days of confirming a student’s identification.
- Information that may be accessed includes progress, personal details and any relevant details of the student’s enrolment that the CMTO has collected.