Organisation: Community Media Training Organisation
Work type: Part-Time
Sector: Education and Creative Industries
Salary type: Hourly
Application Closing date: taking applications ongoing to deliver training from February 2022
The Community Media Training Organisation (CMTO) is a Registered Training Organisation (RTO) delivering both accredited and non-accredited training across Australia to our key stakeholders in the community broadcasting sector.
We are looking to grow our pool of accredited trainers, especially in the states of NSW & QLD due to an increased demand for our services in these regions. Trainers are employed on a casual basis and due to the nature of the community broadcasting sector, some after hours and weekend work may be required.
We are seeking trainers who:
- Hold a current Certificate IV in Training and Assessment (TAE40116) and/or other adult learning or teaching qualifications
- Have experience in providing quality adult learning and assessment within the Australian VET system
- Understand all aspects of the Standards For Registered Training Organisations and VET systems and how they relate to trainers and assessors
- Have media qualifications and/or extensive media experience
- Possess high levels of written and verbal communication, including equivalent presentation and facilitation skills
- Have the ability to work with culturally diverse groups and support individuals to achieve their training objectives
If this sounds like you, please submit your expression of interest and accompanying CV via our website here
For all enquiries, please contact the CMTO during business hours on (02) 9318 9626.