(Governance, Strategic Planning, Financial Management Made Easy and Compliance)
Delivery: 24 hours (4 days)
Course Type: Leadership and Enterprise
At the end of the package participants will have developed skills in compliance (covering legal and regulatory compliance requirements of a community radio licence), basic financial management (interpreting financial statements, auditing processes, financial planning techniques etc), governance (how to develop, support and strengthen the management and operation of your station), strategic planning (how strategic planning works).
The Board Induction Package
- Strategic Planning
- Financial Management Made Easy
Each course takes 6 hours delivery time. All courses have practical elements for participants to practice what is taught in a supported environment.
If you’re planning on hosting this program, please consider these questions for the CMTO:
- How many people will take part in this training and what are their current skill levels?
- What resources do you have available at your station for training?
- When would you like the training delivered and over what period?
- What do you want out of this program? Is this about improving the on-air sound or about learning the skills to produce podcasts?
These details will help the CMTO prepare your trainer to deliver the outcomes you’re looking for.
CMTO Pathways courses do not lead to an NRT AQF certification.