The CMTO is seeking an individual experienced in the field of mental health education to drive the coordination of an upcoming media training project, working with First Nations’ trainers and youth in regional NSW.
This is a part time position for a four-month contract term.
Remote working and flexible work hours are available.
The Course Coordinator will be primarily responsible for the logistical aspects of the project and will report to the CMTO Pathways and Partnerships Manager.
The primary duties will include:
- Working closely with Pathways & Partnerships manager to deliver the project plan.
- Project coordination from top to bottom
- Source relevant trainers & resource developers and oversee their work.
- Organise travel and training logistics for students and trainers.
- Coordinate course schedule.
- Liaise regularly with trainers, developers, and participants.
- Adhere to grant funded activities
We are seeking applicants who:
- Strong administration skills
- Strong communication skills
- Strong digital skills
- Mental health education background desired but not essential
- Experience with project management/coordination
- Can work both autonomously and part of a team.
- Great attention to detail
This is not an identified position but First Nations people are highly encouraged to apply.
See the Full Position Description here: DOC 10 Course Coordinator Duty Statement V1.4
To apply email your CV and a Cover Letter briefly addressing the selection criteria to [email protected] with the subject ‘CMTO Course Coordinator’