Applications for this position are now closed
The CMTO is seeking an experienced Executive Assistant to support our leadership team in Sydney.
This is a part time position (3-4 days per week) with flexible working hours available.
The CMTO Executive Assistant will be responsible for clerical and administrative support functions for the CMTO CEO and Leadership Team.
The primary duties will include:
- Act as the point of contact among the Leadership Team, Directors, employees, trainers, students and other external stakeholders.
- Manage information flow in a timely and accurate manner.
- Manage the Leadership Teams’ calendars and set up meetings.
- Make travel and accommodation arrangements.
- Supporting the CEO, Leadership Team and the Directors in committee related activities.
- Compiling meeting papers.
- Taking minutes at meetings as required.
We are seeking applicants who:
- Some experience or understanding of the community broadcasting sector and/or training industry.
- Demonstrated experience as an Executive Assistant, Personal Assistant or similar role.
- Excellent oral, written and personal communication skills (for production of reports, internal communications, dealing with complex enquiries by phone and email).
- Demonstrated skills in administration including scheduling, workflow management systems, data entry, word processing, and reporting.
- Demonstrated high level organisational skills.
- Self-motivation and the ability to work independently or with minimal supervision.
- Experience working with a diverse range of communities and volunteers.
First Nations people, young people, people with lived experience of disability and people from a range of cultural and linguistic backgrounds are encouraged to apply.
For the full position description see here: DOC-119-Executive-Assistant-Duty-Statement-V1.0
To apply email your CV and a Cover Letter briefly addressing the selection criteria in the position description to [email protected] with the subject ‘Executive Assistant Application’