The CMTO is looking for qualified media trainers and assessors to deliver a range of courses at community radio and television stations around the country. You will need your Certificate IV in Training and Assessment (TAA or TAE) as well as be able to demonstrate your extensive experience in the media industry.
The areas of expertise we are looking for are:
- radio production including panel operation, editing, mixing, podcasting etc
- television production shooting, editing, mixing, post production etc
- live broadcast skills- presentation, interviewing etc
- multimedia skills- website design and content production
- media management skills- compliance, governance, programming, strategic planning etc.