The CMTO is seeking a well organised self-starter and admin superstar to join our accredited training team in Sydney, in a newly created Training Assistant role.
This is a part time position (3 days per week) with flexible working hours available.
The role will entail assisting our accredited training team to coordinate accredited course delivery to community radio stations across Australia.
The primary duties will include:
- Liaising with trainers, radio stations and students to schedule training course dates, arrange access to resource materials and associated accredited course set-up activities
- Processing of student enrolments, travel and venue bookings
- Student record keeping, together with student and trainer follow up to ensure a timely return of student course work
- Ongoing maintenance of both student management and learning management systems
We are seeking applicants who:
- Have past experience working in a registered training organisation (RTO)
- Have experience with applications including Moodle and Axcelerate
- Hold a Certificate IV in Training and Assessment qualification (ideal, but not essential)
- Possess a strong attention to detail
- Have well proven communication skills and are able to direct clear, concise messaging to stakeholders at all levels
See the full position description here: DOC-114-Training-Assistant-Duty-Statement-V1.1
To apply email your CV and a Cover Letter briefly addressing the selection criteria in the position description to [email protected] with the subject ‘Training Assistant Application’