Creating Social Media Content
Duration: 6 hours (1 day)
Course Type: Broadcast
Training requirements: Cohort of 8-10 staff/ volunteers
Course fees per cohort (inc. GST):
|Delivery Mode||Subsidised rate for Community Media Orgs||Full Course Fee|
|Face to face||$1,100||$1,375|
Go where your listeners go, and get active on social media! This course is designed to help media organisations use social media for their programs and other activities, primarily through the use of Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
This course covers:
- Engaging audience through social media on different levels
- Making content that lives beyond the airwaves
- Tools available to assist in the creation of engaging social media content
- Examples of effective social media usage
- Ways to avoid any potential issues with social media usage
CMTO Pathways courses do not lead to an NRT AQF certification.