The Community Media Training Organisation (CMTO) has partnered with First Nations Media Australia (FNMA) to support emerging leaders in Indigenous media.
Applications are now open for mentors and participants to get involved in the 8-week program.
Mentors will be paired with participants from First Nations media organisations across the country to guide them through leadership topics to aid in the management of their radio station or media organisation. Participants will have access to an Online Learning Portal via Moodle as well as project meetings at the beginning, middle and end of the project to connect and network.
To find our more and apply:
Participation in the 8 week mentoring program will involve:
-1 hour mentor meeting each week (online or in person) from 21st June-16th August 2021
– Project Meetings at the beginning (June 21st) middle (19th July) end (16th August) of the project
– Completing activities and tasks set via the online learning hub (MOODLE)
Submissions end COB 28th May 2021
Apply Now – Participants Expression of Interest Form
– This is a paid position for 2 hours per week
– The role involves meeting with the participant online or face to face at regular intervals from May to Aug 2021
– The CMTO will create an online learning hub for mentors and mentees to access, this will help to link the participants with relevant training resources.
– The CMTO will provide support throughout the period for you and the participants.
Submissions end COB 17th May 2021
Apply Now – Mentors Expression of Interest Form
If you have any questions please call CMTO Pathways Training Manager, Mikaela Ford, on 0458 201 814 or email [email protected].