Delivery: 6 hours
Course Type: Management
Generating revenue can be a difficult prospect to achieve for community radio stations. Fortunately, there are experts in our sector who can help you develop strategies to keep your station financially afloat
- Evaluating revenue resources
- Planning a fundraising event
- Ethical and legal issues
- Grant types and sources
- Writing a sponsorship proposal
- Event sponsorship, sales and merchandising
- Strategies in donations, memberships and subscriptions
Community broadcasters rely on the financial support of their respective communities to remain viable.
Although sponsorship has traditionally served as the preferred method for raising revenue, there are a range of alternative streams available for stations to utilise.
This session looks at sponsorship and fundraising options for your station.
CMTO Pathways courses do not lead to an NRT AQF certification.