The team met online this week for final preparations to support 17 community media organisations as they refocus their management and income strategies.
Over 10 weeks, the coaches will help with goal setting, action planning and learning resources in priority areas including sponsorship; fundraising; grant writing; strategic planning; and volunteer management.
First row: Nancy Falcone, Ren Cuttriss-Garry, David Turrell, Molly George
Second row: Maureen O’Keeffe, Johan Lee, Benjamin Erin, Martin Corben,
Third row: Grace Pashley, Charlotte Bedford, Meg Butler, David Melzer,
Fourth row: Clair Stuchbery, Denise Kuchmar, Anna Schinella, Barbara Clifford, Anthony Frangi.
The team will support community media organisations from across Australia as they come together to share experience, knowledge and ideas over the coming weeks.
Stations involved in the coaching program:
- 1CMS 91.1FM Canberra Multicultural Service
- 2MaxFM Narrabri NSW,
- 2DRY FM Broken Hill NSW,
- 2CVC Loving Life Grafton NSW,
- 3OCRFM Colac VIC,
- 3KND Kool n Deadly VIC,
- 3APL Apple 98.5fm Bacchus Marsh,
- 3VKV Alpine Radio VIC,
- 3WMA MainFM,
- 4EB Brisbane Ethnic Community Radio,
- Multilingual Broadcasting Council NT,
- 4WHO Wild Horse FM Yarraman QLD,
- 5MBS Adelaide,
- 5UV Radio Adelaide SA,
- 5ROX Roxby Downs SA,
- 6ESP Hope FM Esperance WA.
- 7LNT City Park Radio TAS,