The National Features and Documentary Series aims to encourage storytelling from new and emerging producers around Australia.
The Series is open to anyone who volunteers at or is employed by an Australian community radio station, and successful applicants will get:
- Industry-standard radio training through the Community Media Training Organisation to help bring your documentary or feature to life.
- An experienced mentor, who will work with you to make the piece as good as it can be.
- Finalists receive a one year Hindenburg ‘Journalist Pro’ license.
- Your work shared nationally via the Community Radio Network
- The chance to win a CBAA Award
- Payment for your work.
CMTO Pathways courses do not lead to an NRT AQF certification.
Read more about the 2021 Participants and their stories here.