Broadcast tech experts needed!
The Community Media Training Organisation (CMTO) are currently developing resource materials for a new course offering that will focus exclusively on Broadcast Technology. This will form part of a new offering under the Certificate IV in Screen and Media qualification which now has a Broadcast industry specialisation.
We are looking for additional resource developers to assist in creating training materials for this course. This is a paid role.
The following units in the course still need resource materials developed at this stage:
- CUABRD411 - Carry out transmission operations
- CUABRT401 - Install or upgrade broadcast equipment and facilities
- CUABRT412 - Repair and maintain broadcast equipment and facilities
- ICTRFN407 - Conduct radio frequency measurements
- ICTSAS438 - Implement maintenance procedures
Training materials per unit comprise:
- A resource booklet - contains information on the unit for students
- An assessment workbook - comprising the actual tasks that the student is expected to complete
- A trainer guide - includes session plans, together with specific direction for the trainer to lead the delivery
If you have skills in broadcast technology and are willing to share these to help the sector build skills and capacity for the future, then we want to hear from you.
It is individuals who possess the knowledge and background in the areas listed above that will be of great benefit to this project. The CMTO will assist you with the necessary tools from which to build the materials.=
If you are interested, please contact CMTO National Training Manager Jason Vellelley by emailing him or calling at 0474 432 404.