Delivery: 6 hours (1 day)
Course Type: Technical
If you’re not “tech” inclined, this can leave you feeling in over your head. This session aims to help you find out what you don’t know, and leave you knowing just enough. It covers phones, studios, transmitters, OBs, air conditioning, and a heap more. Presented in conjunction with Technorama.
You will learn:
- What the equipment in your station does
- How to identify, describe, document and catalogue the equipment that you have now
- How to identify future needs in terms of your strategic plan and your current equipment
- Basic technical skills that everyone in your station could develop
- How to do to problem determination, identify faults and call for help
- Tips on building a technology team
CMTO Pathways courses do not lead to an NRT AQF certification.