CMTO is looking to expand our training pool in 2023. We’re especially interested in those with Station Management, Leadership or Broadcast Technology skills. See below for details:
Organisation: Community Media Training Organisation
Work type: Casual
Sector: Education and Creative Industries
Salary type: Hourly
Application Closing date: taking applications ongoing
Are you someone with extensive media knowledge that would like flexible and rewarding work training people from across the community broadcasting sector?
The Community Media Training Organisation (CMTO) are looking to grow our pool of trainers for both accredited and non-accredited courses!
(CMTO) is a Registered Training Organisation (RTO) delivering both accredited and non-accredited training across Australia to our key stakeholders in the community broadcasting sector.
Trainers are employed on a casual basis and due to the nature of the community broadcasting sector, some after hours and weekend work may be required.
We are seeking trainers who:
- Hold a current Certificate IV in Training and Assessment (TAE40116) and/or other adult learning or teaching qualifications
- (You can also begin training with us while completing your TAE)
- Have experience in providing quality adult learning and assessment within the Australian VET system
- Understand all aspects of the Standards For Registered Training Organisations and VET systems and how they relate to trainers and assessors
- Have media qualifications and/or extensive media experience
- Possess high levels of written and verbal communication, including equivalent presentation and facilitation skills
- Have the ability to work with culturally diverse groups and support individuals to achieve their training objectives
Full Position Description here
If this sounds like you, please submit your expression of interest and accompanying CV via our website
For all enquiries, please contact the CMTO during business hours on (02) 9318 9626 or email [email protected]