Funding Support & Opportunities for Community Broadcasters
11:00 AM (AEST) Thursday 23 April 2020
The latest in our special series of webinars supporting you with COVID-19 will provide an overview of financial measures available to community broadcasters.
In response to COVID-19, the Community Broadcastng Foundation (CBF) has announced increased support for stations to meet changing operational need. Further, all states and territories, the Federal Government and many philanthropic bodies are offering financial support.
In this webinar, you’ll learn:
- What support is available to you via the CBF COVID-19 Grants & Funding for Stations;
- What relevant philanthropic grants, as well as State and Federal stimulus, is available;
- Tips, tricks and other measures you can utilise if you need assistance; and
- How the CBAA and sector are calling on Government to increase their support.
- Ian Stanistreet – CBF CEO
- Jon Bisset – CBAA CEO
- Holly Friedlander Liddicoat – CBAA Project Coordinator (Government Relations)