The Community Media Training Organisation provides nationally-accredited training to community broadcasters. Our trainers are fully qualified and able to deliver training at the highest standard.
What does your station need for training?
You will need access to a studio, computers, editing software and the Internet. You will also need a training room.
1. Read about the CMTO accredited courses below.
1. Fill out the CMTO Training Application Form.
2. Wait for confirmation of successful application from the CMTO.
3. Set the dates for the course and inform volunteers.
5. Once a trainer and dates are confirmed CMTO will send you all the materials you need.
CUASS00099 Community Broadcasting Marketing Skill Set What content is covered in the training? The CUASS00099 Community Broadcasting Marketing Skill Set …Read More
Superseded Qualification- Transition arrangements in place: The Certificate III in Screen and Media [CUA31015] course has now been superseded. Students …Read More
Superseded Qualification- Transition arrangements in place: The Certificate IV in Screen and Media [CUA41215] course has now been superseded Students may need …Read More