The Community Media Training Organisation provides nationally-accredited training to community broadcasters. Our trainers are fully qualified and able to deliver training at the highest standard.
What does your station need for training?
You will need access to a studio, computers, editing software and the Internet. You will also need a training room.
1. Read about the CMTO accredited courses below.
1. Fill out the CMTO Training Application Form.
2. Wait for confirmation of successful application from the CMTO.
3. Set the dates for the course and inform volunteers.
5. Once a trainer and dates are confirmed CMTO will send you all the materials you need.
What Content is covered in the Training? The CUA31015 Certificate III in Media reflects the role of a skilled operator …Read More
What Content is covered in the Training? The Statement of Attainment Radio Production Skills course is for workers and volunteers …Read More
What Content is covered in the Training? The CUA41215 Certificate IV in Screen and Media reflects the role of individuals …Read More