CMTO Pathways Broadcast, Leadership and Technical courses are a great way to kickstart and upskill your training in media. All of our short courses have no assessment tasks, which gives you the opportunity to sample CMTO training before you decide to enrol in a nationally-recognised qualification. Attendees for each session will be awarded with a Certificate for their participation.
CMTO Pathways courses do not lead to an NRT AQF certification.
What does your station need for training?
You will need access to a studio, computers, editing software and the Internet. You will also need a training room.
1. Read about the CMTO pathways courses below.
1. Fill out the CMTO Training Application Form.
2. Wait for confirmation of successful application from the CMTO.
3. Set the dates for the course and inform volunteers.
5. Once a trainer and dates are confirmed CMTO will send you all the materials you need.
Delivery: 6 hours (1 day) Course Type: Broadcast Radio Reading Service is the on-air live reading of newspapers, magazines and …Read More