Delivery: 6 hours
Course Type: Management
Does your station function on a yearly budget that rarely changes? Or do you struggle to read financial statements? Signing up to this session will help you interpret basic accounting concepts from charts of account to financial reporting, budgeting and planning.
– Understanding terminology
– Interpreting financial statements
– Creating a contingency plan
– Record keeping
– How to comply with the Australian Tax Office (ATO)
– Managing annual audits
– Understanding the responsibility of directors
CMTO Pathways courses do not lead to an NRT AQF certification.
If you are interested in getting training started at your organisation please fill out this Training Application Form.