Through consultation with community media organisations and the broader non-profit creative and social enterprise sectors, the CMTO will be building mentorship programs:
- Think Big - a mentorship program for targeted station managers and coordinators to develop a social enterprise from idea to market. Three stations will be mentored by an industry professional and complete an online learning program over a three-year period.
- Leadership Diversity - the development of leadership projects in partnership with sector organisations with a focus on young people, multicultural youth, women, non-binary and First Nations’ community media volunteers and workers.
We want to hear from you:
- Are you a potential trainer, mentor or mentee?
- How could the project help your organisation?
- What are your priorities?
- How would it work?
Give us a call on (02) 9318 9626 or email info [at] cmto.org.au.