Through consultation with community media organisations and the broader non-profit creative and social enterprise sectors, the CMTO will be developing Take It On. Take It On will be a series of professional development events showcasing best practice within the non-profit creative sector in order to upskill and recruit community media trainers in leadership, governance and social enterprise, including:
- Governance Models;
- Business Planning;
- Understanding Organisational Culture;
- Leadership and Management styles;
- Coaching and Mentoring skills;
- How Social Enterprises Work;
- Project Management Tools;
- Collaboration and Negotiation skills;
- Teaching Financial Literacy.
We want to hear from you:
- Are you a potential trainer, mentor or mentee?
- How could the project help your organisation?
- What are your priorities?
- How would it work?
Give us a call on (02) 9318 9626 or email info [at] cmto.org.au.